What is a custom view?
Prerequisite : To have this feature, it's mandatory to activate the permissions "Access custom views" and "Create custom views"
Ermeo gives you the possibility to create custom views. These views will allow you to filter the information you want to display in the databases. These views can be shared with different Ermeo users.
How do we use this feature?
To create a custom view, simply:
1. Log in to the Ermeo platform and click on the "Custom views" drop-down list
2. Click on "Create a new view".
3. Choose a name for the view. You must also choose a database.
4. By clicking on Filter, you can filter on one or more databases. You can also use asset attributes to create more complex filters (using and/or conditions).
5. A second button illustrated with three little lines allows you to choose the columns you want to show in your view. Once selected, you can change the display order of these columns as you wish.
It's not possible to select more than 100 columns.
6. By clicking on the Share button, you can choose which users can use your view. At most, it will be possible to share this view with 50 users.
Once you have made your changes, you can save your view.
- If you delete a custom view, it will be deleted for all users.
- Only the creator of the custom view has access to the custom templates tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.