Why display widgets like arrays?
In order to improve the user experience of your field operators, some widgets can be displayed in the form of a table.
Thanks to this article, you will discover how to display the Repeatable Section and Databases bricks in the form of a table.
How to display widgets in Array format?
1. Create a form then drag and drop an Automatic Selectionwidget.
2. Drag and drop several widgets inside your Automatic Selection widget. Name them (in our case, Equipment and Quantity).
3. Check the "Display in table format" option on the Repeatable Section widget.
4. Launch the form in preview
5. Fill in the different elements of the table
If the "Display in table format" option is activated, it is not possible to have a maximum of iterations (therefore rows) greater than 30.