Why custom the display of resource lists?
You can now highlight the attributes you want in the list of selected resources (with the Automatic Selection, Manual Selection or Creation bricks).
Your operators can thus view key information at a glance, without having to go into each resource to obtain it. This will therefore improve navigation in the forms but also save time when carrying out interventions.
What can I do with this feature?
The information displayed in the database lists (automatic selections, manual selections, creations) can be personalized in the studio using tags and text.
The tags will allow you to display the attribute values of each resource in the list.
The proposed layout is pre-formatted and allows you to display for each resource listed:
- A photo on the left (configured via a tag)
- 4 lines of information maximum concatenating text and tags. The displayed font is customizable (color, italic, bold etc.), allowing in the example to display the first line in bold to form a title
Example for automatic selection
Example for manual selection
In practice, how to custom the display of resource lists?
1. Drag and drop an Automatic Selection brick. Choose a database to select resources. You can also check the "Load data automatically" option.
2. Inside the Automatic Selection brick, drag and drop bricks to retrieve the attributes of the selected resources. These bricks must therefore be linked to the attributes in question. Don't forget to check the option "Pre-fill the value in the application".
3. Click on the "Customize the display of lists" option of your Automatic Selection brick.
4. Customize the display as you wish by choosing the information to be highlighted.
5. Publish the form. You can now view the various information on the application without clicking on each of the resources.
To know more
The layout of the display adapts when some attributes are missing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.