1. Open the PowerBI application via this link: https://app.powerbi.com/groups/me/list
2. You arrive on your personal space "MyWorkspace".
If not, click here:
3. Click on the central button: "Add content"
4. Click in the space "Create new content", "Files" and "Get"
5. Click on "Local File" and select the .pbix file
6. The file is importing. 3 tabs are created automatically:
- The report that contains the dashboard and that you will use (in blue)
- The database automatically coming from Ermeo (in red): which you will not use
- A static dashboard that will not be useful to you (in green)
7. To automatically update your PowerBi, hover over the red line: database, and click on the 2nd icon: an update square
8. A page appears, click on "Data source credentials" and click on "Edit credentials"
9. Click on "Sign-in" on the pop-up window that appears.
10. You will automatically return to the initial page, now click on "Scheduled refresh, and activate the update by clicking:
- On "on" next to "Keep your data up to date"
- On "Add another time" and add 2 desired times, preferably in the morning
- Click on "Apply"
11. Once this is done, you can return to your workspace by clicking on MyWorkspace at the top left, and you can start looking at your dashboard!
- Ermeo databases are updated every 24 hours, at midnight. You will therefore only see the changes that occurred the day before.
- If you have the impression that the update of PowerBI has not been done, you can force this update by clicking on the arrow next to the Database line (in red)
Please sign in to leave a comment.