1. Open the PowerBI application via this link: https://app.powerbi.com/groups/me/list
2. You arrive on your personal space "MyWorkspace".
If not, click here:
3. Click on the central button: "Add content"
4. Click in the space "Create new content", "Files" and "Get"
5. Click on "Local File" and select the .pbix file
6. The file is importing. 3 tabs are created automatically:
- The report that contains the dashboard and that you will use (in blue)
- The database automatically coming from Ermeo (in red): which you will not use
- A static dashboard that will not be useful to you (in green)
7. To automatically update your PowerBi, hover over the red line: database, and click on the 2nd icon: an update square
8. A page appears, click on "Data source credentials" and click on "Edit credentials"
9. Click on "Sign-in" on the pop-up window that appears.
10. You will automatically return to the initial page, now click on "Scheduled refresh, and activate the update by clicking:
- On "on" next to "Keep your data up to date"
- On "Add another time" and add 2 desired times, preferably in the morning
- Click on "Apply"
11. Once this is done, you can return to your workspace by clicking on MyWorkspace at the top left, and you can start looking at your dashboard!
- Ermeo databases are updated every 24 hours, at midnight. You will therefore only see the changes that occurred the day before.
- If you have the impression that the update of PowerBI has not been done, you can force this update by clicking on the arrow next to the Database line (in red)