How to make easier the creation of daily reports?
With Ermeo, you will be able to improve the productivity of your operators. You can leave paper reports and eliminate low value-added tasks (administrative tasks for example). They will thus be able to concentrate on the operational aspect of their work.
Ermeo also allows you to improve data traceability using the mobile application. The creation of a daily report will allow you to keep all the evidence of the intervention carried out. In order to validate this report, Ermeo offers an electronic signature system, allowing various stakeholders to sign said report.
The dematerialized daily reports will speed up the data collection time. The various supervisors will then be notified very quickly of the problems encountered by the operators in the field.
Thanks to the dematerialization of daily reports, companies completely eliminate re-entry mistakes. Data transmission enables accelerated billing and cash flow savings.
How to set up daily reports on Ermeo?
Context: Let us imagine an operator having to produce daily reports on various sites. The form used will be called "Daily report". At the start of the intervention, the operator must choose the site on which he will carry out his report. The site will therefore be the main asset for the intervention.
Here is the list of steps to be implemented on Ermeo to set up daily reports on Ermeo:
1. Create a Worksites database making it possible to list all the sites on which operators can carry out their daily reports.
2. Create the Daily report form. This form will be used to load site information, enter the date of the visit and report events indicating non-conformities. The form will contain a Finish and Send brick, thus making it possible to send a report at the end of each intervention
3. Create a custom report template for the daily report.*
Step 1: Create a Site database allowing to identify the sites on which operators can work.
In this step, a database must be created to identify all the sites. Each of the sites will be described by the following attributes:
- Customer Contact (Text)
- GPS coordinates (GPS coordinates)
- Customer email (Email)
- Customer Name (Text)
- Photo (Image)
- Site Address (Text)
- Agency (Text)
- Site Access instructions (Text)
- Site Contact (Action)
- Customer's phone number (Phone number)
Ermeo gives you the possibility to create assets in a database using imports.
The import file used to create the sites in our example is attached to this article.
Your database will therefore be made up of different sites. Here is the end result in our case:
Step 2: Create the Daily Report form
As a reminder, the form created will allow you to perform the following steps:
1. The operator will see the name of the site, and data concerning the site appear in his form.
2. The operator will see today's date entered automatically.
3. The operator can declare events.
4. The operator can send a personalized report at the end of his intervention.
Step 2.1 Creation of the form and loading of site information.
1. Create a new form and name it "Daily Report".
3. Drag and drop a Date widget. Name this widget "Date of visit". Check the option "Date of today".
Step 2.2: Declaration of events and the Finish and Send widget
1. Drag and drop a Repeatable Section widget and name it "Events".
3. Within the Repeatable Section widget, drag and drop a GPS coordinates widget. Name this widget "Location".
4. Still within the Section widget, drag and drop a Photo widget. Name this widget "Photo illustrating the event".
5. At the root of the form, drag and drop a Finish and Send widget. You can configure this widget Finish and Send.
Step 3: Create the custom report template
1. Open a Word document. This document will be the custom report template. Copy and paste the tags from your form into the custom report.
2. Within the custom report frame, copy and paste the repeatable section tag. Add the mention :start, at the end of the tag.
4. Close the repeatable section, by copying and pasting the tag from the Repeatable section brick, and adding the mention: end, at the end of the tag.
5. Import the custom template into the "Custom Reports" page of the "Daily Report" form.
6. Enter the studio. In the Finish and Send widget, choose the custom report imported beforehand. This report will therefore be sent as an attachment at the end of each intervention.
7. Publish the form. You can now launch interventions with this form.
Conclusion: You can plan daily interventions using an intervention import file