What is the purpose?
Improving hourly calculations is useful if you want to automatically calculate hours from data filled in by your operator.. You will therefore be able to create a formula in an Hour widget.
So what is this feature?
You can take the value of a first time, then add hours and minutes to it.
The formulas to insert in your Time widget will be:
- Hours: ## tag_heure ## + hours (Number of hours desired)
- Minutes: ## tag_heure ## + minutes (Number of minutes desired)
In practice, how to do calculations on dates?
Context: Let us imagine an operator filling a time on a form. We want to add one hour at the time filled by the operator.
How to do calculations over hours?
1. Drag and drop a first Hour widget in your form.
2. Name this widget "Time of first check". Check the "Input time" option.
3. Drag and drop a second Hour widget. Name the "Time of second check".
4. In the settings, click on "formula".
5. Copy and paste the tag of the first hour widget. Add the number of hours or minute. Here, we just add an hour.
6. On the form, we see that an hour has been added.
It is also possible to perform calculations on dates.