Why facilitate the management of anomalies for a field operator?
The use of paper forms represents an obstacle for the management of anomalies for the field operators.
The Ermeo tool allows your operators to easily declare these anomalies but also to modify them up to their resolutions directly from their applications. They will thus be able to enter data concerning these anomalies and update them.
What is Anomaly Management?
An anomaly is a singularity attached to a resource. This anomaly may be an equipment defect, a broken tool or a comment indicating a failure or any form of non-compliance.
The objective is to be able to quickly declare these anomalies but also to follow them over time in order to decide on corrective actions.
How to set up the creation of anomalies on Ermeo?
In this article, we will only see how the operator can declare and / or modify anomalies on his application.
On the application, the operator can declare anomalies by following this procedure:
1. Launch the form allowing to declare anomalies (in our case this one is called Declare anomalies)
2. Choose an asset for which you want to declare anomalies (in our case the resource is called BAES 12)
3. Click on Create to fill in the various information in order to describe the first anomaly.
4. Click on Add then fill in the various information in order to describe the second anomaly.
5. Click on Duplicate to create your third anomaly. Just modify the description of the anomaly.
6. Click Finish to complete the section.
7. Click on Finish the intervention
Congratulations ! Your resources are now created and visible in the database.
On the application, the operator can update anomalies by following this procedure:
1. Launch the form allowing to put anomalies (in our case this one is called Monitoring of anomalies)
2. Choose a resource for which you want to update anomalies (in our case the resource is called BAES 12)
3. Click on Automatic Selection to download the list of existing anomalies.
4. Modify the first anomaly in order to update it. Fill in the corrective action and update the status of the anomaly.
5. You can complete the procedure. Your resource is now updated.
What are the means to find an anomaly on the application?
You can find an anomaly by:
- Scanning its bar code, if the anomaly is identified by a bar code.
- Using the Resources page of the application.
- Using the Automatic Selection or Manual Selection widget
- Using automatic associations
As an administrator, you can also follow these anomalies on PowerBI or on the Ermeo platform.
Example: Monitoring of anomalies on PowerBI
Example: Monitoring of anomalies on Ermeo