What is the use of displaying Database widgets in your custom reports?
The Databases widgets allow you to make your forms interact with your databases.
A custom report allows you to create intervention reports with your company's graphic charter. Thus, you can collect datas concerning the assets of your interventions within your reports.
Why the tags concerning the Database widgets are different?
Tags designating the content of a Database widget must be placed between a ## repeat_section: start ## tag and a ## repeat_section: end ## tag.
Indeed, the Creation, Automatic Selection and Manual Selection widgets allow you to display several resources. We must therefore make sure to display these different assets.
- A Creation widget with the tag: ## asset_reference ##
- Text widget inside the Creation widget, with the tag: ## ref_task ##
The tags should be placed in the following order within the custom report:
- ## asset_reference: start ##
- ## ref_task ##
- ## asset_reference: end ##
The "start" and "end" tags need only be entered once. Anything between these two tags will be repeated for each resource.
Between the start and end tags, you can place as many tags as you want. In your form, these tags must correspond to bricks found in the Creation widget.
In practice, how do I display the content of a Creation widget in my custom report?
Context: Imagine a company declaring anomalies on a site. Each anomaly encountered in the field must be declared and described by the operator.
On Ermeo, we will therefore use :
- A Creation widget allowing the operator to declare the anomalies encountered within an Anomalies database.
- A Text widget in the Creation widget. This Text widget. will allow the operator to explicitly describe the anomaly encountered. This widget must be linked with an attribute named "Description of the anomaly".
1. In a form, drag and drop a Creation widget. Name it "Create Anomaly" and choose the Anomalies database within the settings
2. Within the Creation widget, drag and drop a Text widget. Name the "Description of the anomaly". Link this brick with the "Description of anomaly" attribute.
3. Publish the form and open your custom report frame.
4. Copy and paste the tag from the Creation brick in your personalized report.
5. Add: start at the end of the tag.
6. Copy this tag and paste the lowest in your report. Replace the: start with: end.
7. Between the two tags: start and: end, copy and paste the tag of the Description of the anomaly brick.
Please respect the following frame:
## asset_reference: start ## // Tag representing the start of the Creation widget
## ref_task ## // Tag representing the Text widget
## asset_reference: end ## // Tag representing the end of the Creation widget
8. Import your custom report template.
9. Perform an intervention by creating two anomalies.
10. Export the report of the intervention carried out. Your two anomalies appear on the custom report.
NB: Here, the Creation widget is taken as an example. But the actions are the same for Automatic Selection widget and Manual Selection widget.