What is the A/B Choice widget used for?
The A/B Choice widget allows your operator to choose between two different answers. You can thus condition your form following your answer.
Where is the Choice A / B widget located?
The A/B choice widget can be found in your editing studio, in the Tasks category.
How to configure it ?
Within the settings you have to set the two different choices. It is mandatory to define these two choices. One of the two choices can be set as default.
An option allows you to modify the display of these two choices. The option is called "Green / Red Buttons". On the app, the first choice will be displayed in green and the second choice will be displayed in red.
In practice, how do I use a A/B Choice widget in my Ermeo form?
Background: Imagine a company performing engine inspections. The operator must define whether he works on synchronous or asynchronous motors. The Green / Red Button option will not be enabled. The majority of the faults being asynchronous, we are going to set the default asynchronous choice.
1. Drag and drop the Choice A / B widget into your form. Name the "Engine type".
2. In the parameters, complete the "Synchronous" and "Asynchronous" choices. Select the default Asynchronous choice. The "green / red" buttons are not activated.
3. Publish your form. The A / B Choice brick is visible with the Asynchronous choice chosen by default.
- The Choice A / B widget is different from the Yes / No widget in that the two response values can be chosen as you wish.
- The A / B Choice widget is different from the Multiple Choice widget in that only two answers choices can be specified.
Please sign in to leave a comment.