Why change the name of an asset?
Ermeo gives you the possibility to create assets directly during your interventions. Your operators now have the ability to name these assets so that you can find them in your databases.
How to change the name of my resource?
Context: Imagine an operator carrying out inspections on a construction site. He must declare any anomalies encountered on the various tools inspected. The name of the anomaly must begin with the type of the anomaly.
Suppose there are 3 types of anomalies:
If the anomaly is electrical, then the name of the anomaly must be called: Anomaly_Electrical_XXXXX
The letters XXXX will be substitute by the number of the anomaly.
Here are the steps to allow operators to name resources:
1. Drag and drop a Creation widget. Name it Creating Anomalies. In the parameters, select the Anomalies database (if this database does not exist, you can create it first).
2. Drag and drop a Multiple Choice widget within the Creation widget. Name it Anomaly Type. Fill in the values' Electric ',' Pneumatic 'and Hydraulic'.
3. Then, drag and drop a Text widget just below the Anomaly type widget (still within the Creation brick).
3.1 In the parameters of this widget, link this widget with the attribute "Resource name"
3.2 In the default value, copy and paste the tag of the Type of anomaly widget.
4. Publish your form and start an intervention.
5. Click on Create.
6. Name your asset.
7. Finish the intervention
8. Go back to your database to see the resource created.
The Creation widget allows you to create several resources during an intervention. You can also change the parents of your assets from your forms.
You can create forms in order to create or update anomalies.
It's also possible to hide the naming step for the operator. An option is available on the studio to help the operator.
Please sign in to leave a comment.