Can I include PDF files in forms?
- Or, it is possible to include PDF files in forms. There is a PDF widget in the editing studio, allowing the integration of PDF files into your forms.
- It is also possible to search by word, within these PDF files. For example, if a PDF file contains a specific word within its eighth page, the word search could send the user directly to page 8 (at the level of the specified word).
Can we have a display condition on a brick contained in a model?
- No, it is not possible to have a display condition on a widget contained in a model. The model will need to be converted to a section.
Within the editing studio, can we use the tag of a brick of a form nested in another form?
- No, it is not possible to use the tag of a brick of a nested form in another form. This form should be converted into a section.
Can we use all types of formulas in the "Formula" box of a Number widget?
- In a number widget, if a formula is selected, a user can only use the 4 basic mathematical formulas.
- The user could therefore define formulas with operations of the type addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- For example, it is not possible to use an exponential formula. In this case, it is better to export the data that is to be used and then arrange it in an Excel file.