Find the latest news regarding the Platform and the App (V1.27)
If you want to schedule a discovery session of these new features, you can let me know your availability by responding to my email so that I can book a slot.
Perform calculations on dates
Would you like to calculate the date of a next intervention automatically from data collected during an intervention ?
It is now possible to perform calculations on the "Date" widget. This new option will allow you to add and / or subtract days, months or years to a date.
The formulas to insert in your date brick are the following:
- Days : ##tag_date##+days(Number of days desired)
- Months : ##tag_date##+months(Number of months desired)
- Years : ##tag_date##+years(Number of years desired)
Allow "Default value" modification.
Would you like to pre-fill forms with default values and authorize or unauthorize their modification during an intervention?
Thanks to the "Allow default value editing in-app" option, this is now possible. This functionality works when a "Tag" is entered as the default value.
- The ability to connect to multiple workspaces using a single email address.
- A "#" icon available to the right of each brick in the studio, to easily copy the "Tag".
- An alert when your account is about to expire.
- The come back of filters on the "Documents".
- The ability to paste a tag into a default date value.
Automatic loading of your equipment
Is the fluidity between your forms and your database essential to you? Then you will be familiar with the following scenario. Generally, certain workflows may require you to gather data from databases in order for them to be inserted into forms. However, creating those automatic entries for your forms is often a long and fastidious task.
With version 1.27 of the application, you will no longer need to enter each asset to load its values. Indeed, the application will take care of this operation independently