What is the Picture Widget used for ?
The Picture widget allows your operators to take a photo during an intervention. The photo taken will thus appear on the intervention report.
What is the Picture widget ?
The Photo widget can be found in your editing studio, in the Tasks category.
In practice, how to use a Picture widget in my Ermeo form ?
Context : Imagine a company carrying out inspections and declaring anomalies during inspections. An operator may need to take pictures of the anomalies.
1. Drag and drop the Picture widget into your form. Name the "Photo of an anomaly". This Photo widget could be included in a Creation widget.
2. In the parameters, link the "Photo of anomaly" widget with an attribute of the Image type created beforehand.
3. Publish the form. You can launch the form on the application and take a photo of your anomaly. The photo taken will be present in your reports.
For further informations
- Photos taken from the mobile application can be stored in the gallery of the phone. There is an option in the application profile.
- You can also display these photos in your custom reports.
- It's not possible to delete several photos attributes into an asset list. But, it's possible to modify those photos by clicking into each asset.
- The photos inside forms cannot be saved from the webapp, with a right click into "Save the image".
- It's not possible to export the photos attributes of more than 99 assets in one click.
- If you export assets with photo attributes, links to view the images will be exported. These links have an expiry date.
- It is not possible to add a name to the picture taken by the operator in the same widget while doing the job. You can only name the picture widget by giving it a title.
Please sign in to leave a comment.