What is the Scale widget used for?
The Scale widget allows your operators to select a value on a numbered scale. For example, you can ask your operator to rate an asset or even the form on which he performs his intervention.
Where is the Scale widget ?
The Scale widget can be found in your publishing studio, in the Tasks category.
How to configure it ?
In the parameters, the scale is set to contain a value between 1 and 10. You can change these minimum and maximum values.
You can also define the scale step.
It is possible to apply labels to the left, right and center of the scale. This will allow your operator to quantify his assessment and to put an appropriate rating.
It is possible to apply a default value within the Scale widget. This value can be modified by the operator during his intervention.
In practice, how do I use a Scale widget in my Ermeo form ?
Contextualization: Imagine an administrator who created forms for operators. The administrator wants to receive feedback from his operators on the form. In the event of a bad mark, he can thus improve the form in order to adapt it to the realities on the field. The Scale widget will be useful and must respect the following constraints:
- The operator must put a note between 1 and 10. The step will be 1.
- The average score for the forms is 5. The default value will therefore be 5.
- This default value must be modifiable by the operator.
- Labels will be applied to the left and right of the scale to guide the operator. On the left, we will write the label "Difficult" and on the right "Easy".
1. Drag and drop the Scale widget at the end of your form. Name it the "Evaluation of the form".
2. In the parameters, enter the value "5" for the default value. Allow modification of the default value.
3. You can leave the values "1" and "10" for the minimum and the maximum. The step will be 1.
4. Activate the "Apply labels" option. In the left label, write "Difficult" and in the right label "Easy".
Please sign in to leave a comment.