What is the Schema widget for ?
The Schema widget allows your operators to translate complex ideas using diagrams. This will allow operators to draw on a white background or a predefined image.
What is the Diagram widget ?
The "Schema" widget can be found in your publishing studio, in the "Tasks" category.
How to configure it ?
The operator can draw on a white background or on a predefined image. The predefined image must be filled in by clicking on "Download an image".
The image must be in JPEG or PNG format.
In practice, how do I use a Schema widget in my Ermeo form ?
Context : Imagine a company carrying out boiler inspections. If an anomaly is present in the boiler, the operator must indicate the location of the anomaly on the boiler. We can use the Diagram widget by loading the image of a boiler. The operator can draw a point on the diagram to indicate the location of the anomaly
1. Drag and drop the Diagram widget into your form. Name the "Fault Diagram".
2. In the settings, choose the option "Annotate an image"
3. Click on "Upload an image" and upload your image in PNG or JPEG format.
4. Publish your form and launch it from the application.
5. You can draw on the previously loaded image.