- A database is made up of a set of resources. All the resources of a database will have the same attributes. Thus, a database is characterized by a set of attributes.
- A database can help to store datas collected from the field by operators.
- A database can be a child of another database called the parent database. The child database will inherit attributes from the parent database.
- An asset can be moved from a database A to a database B
- A deleted database cannot be retrieved
- You can export a database by exporting all the assets of this database.
N.B : Databases were named "Families" previously on Ermeo.