There are 3 types of documents on Ermeo :
You can create your forms from the "Documents" tab. These forms will consist of widgets present in your publishing studio. You will be able to transcribe your paper form into a digital form. Once the form is published, the data can be filled in by an operator.
Templates are "templates" of forms, which can be included in other forms. If all of your forms start with the same questions (operator information), then you can create a template. Once created, this template can be inserted into your different forms. If a modification is made in a model, then this modification will be present in all the forms.
You can integrate your PDFs directly on the Ermeo platform. These PDFs can then be used in your forms. For example, you can integrate user manuals to give directions to your operators.
To know more
- It exists an authorization in order to modify a document. Your role must have this authorization activated, if you want to modify a document.
- To delete a document you will need to fill a code (for security reasons).
- For the moment, it's not possible to export a document or a list of documents.
- Each document can be stored in a folder.
- For the moment, it's not possible to do a bulk export of the codes of the documents.
Please sign in to leave a comment.