What is the Location widget for ?
The Location widget allows your operators to geolocate their interventions or their assets.
What is the Location widget ?
The Location widget is located in your publishing studio, in the Tasks category.
This widget will return a location to you in the form of GPS coordinates. These coordinates are composed of a latitude coordinate and a longitude coordinate. You can also reposition the cursor marking your location.
By ticking the correct option, you can load the GPS coordinates automatically.
In practice, how to use a Location widget in my Ermeo form ?
Context : Imagine a company declaring anomalies in its interventions. An anomaly is an asset. Each anomaly must be geolocated.
1. Drag and drop the Creation widget into your form. Name it "Anomaly Declaration". This widget will allow you to report anomalies.
2. Inside the Creation widget, drag and drop a "Location" widget. Name it "Geolocation".
3. In the parameters, link the Geolocation widget with a Location type attribute created beforehand. Each newly created anomaly will therefore be characterized by its Location type attribute.
4. Publish the form and open it on the application.
5. You must authorize Ermeo App to access your location. Your location is thus stored in order to display contact details.
6. If the location does not suit you, you can reposition the red cursor by clicking on reposition.