What is the Duration widget for ?
The Duration widget allows your operators to enter a duration in different units (years, months, days, hours, minutes or seconds). For example, the operator can indicate the duration of the intervention.
Where is the Duration widget ?
The Duration widget can be found in your publishing studio, in the Tasks category.
How to configure it ?
You must define the unit used to measure the duration. The duration can be defined with years, months, days, hours, minutes or seconds.
You can define a maximum and a minimum for this duration. You can also set a default value for the duration. If you activate the option "Allow modification of the default value", this value can be modified by the operator.
In practice, how do I use a Duration widget in my Ermeo form ?
Context: Imagine a company carrying out building inspections. At the end of each intervention, the operator must postpone the duration of his intervention in minutes. You can use this widget to create a chrono.
- On average, an intervention lasts 50 minutes. The default value will therefore be 50
- . The operator must be able to modify this default value.
- At most, an intervention can last 120 minutes. At a minimum, an intervention can last 30 minutes.
1. Drag and drop the Duration widget into your form. Name the "Duration of the inspection".
2. In the settings, choose the "Minutes" unit.
3. In the default value, enter 50.
4. Check the option "Allow modification of the default value". The operator can thus modify this value.
5. Enter 30 for the minimum value and 120 for the maximum value.