What is the rating widget used for?
The rating widget allows your operators to enter a note in order to evaluate a asset
Where is the Rating widget ?
The Rating widget can be found in your publishing studio, in the Tasks category.
For the evaluation, a star system is used.
How to configure it ?
You can set a default value for your assessment. You can choose to prevent your operator from changing this value. The value will thus be displayed as information for your operator.
The number of stars can vary between 1 and 10. It is not possible to define more than 10 stars.
In practice, how do I use an Rating widget in my Ermeo form ?
Context : Imagine a company carrying out building inspections.
At the end of each intervention, the operator must put a note in order to qualify the condition of the building.
- This note must be between 1 and 10.
- The default score should be 5.
- The operator must be able to modify this default value.
1. Drag and drop the Rating widget into your form. Name the "What is the state of the inspection?"
2. In the settings, enter 10 for the number of stars.
3. In the default, you can choose 5 stars.
4. Check the option "Allow modification of the default value". The operator can thus modify this value.