What is the required order of the columns when importing resources using an Excel file?
- Column A: Code
- Column B: Name
- Column C: parent
- Column D: Family
- Following columns: Attributes
What columns are required for importing resources using an Excel file?
- Only the "Name" column and "Database" column must be completed. If the "Name" column is not filled, then the import will fail.
- For the import of resources, it is not mandatory to enter values in the code column.
1. If the values in the code column are not filled in, the platform will create resources (and therefore the codes listing these resources).
2. If the code column is filled with existing values, the platform will update resources.
Is there a limit for importing resources?
- The import limit for resources is 3000. It is not possible to import more than 3000 resources.
What should I do if the Awaiting status appears during an import ?
It this status appears, you should wait few minutes and then try again (if the status is still display).