What is the required order of the columns when importing assets using an Excel file?
- Column A: Code
- Column B: Name
- Column C: parent
- Column D: database
- Following columns: Attributes
What columns are required for importing assets using an Excel file?
- Only the "Name" column and "Database" column must be completed. If the "Name" column is not filled, then the import will fail.
- For the import of assets, it is not mandatory to enter values in the code column.
1. If the values in the code column are not filled in, the platform will create assets (and therefore the codes listing these assets).
2. If the code column is filled with existing values, the platform will update assets.
Is there a limit for importing assets?
- The import limit for assets is 10 000. It is not possible to import more than 10 000 assets.
What should I do if the Awaiting status appears during an import ?
It this status appears, you should wait few minutes and then try again (if the status is still display).