In what order are the resources or interventions imported, when importing with an Excel file?
- During an import (assets or interventions), using an Excel file, the import is done from the top of the file to the bottom of the file.
- First, line 1 of the file is imported, then line 2 is imported, then line 3 etc.
Example: I am using an Excel file to import 100 devices. So my excel file will be 100 rows (not including headers). If my import stops at 90%, that means all lines between lines 1 and 90 (inclusive) are imported. The last 10 lines have not been imported.
If my import fails, can I get more informations?
If an import fails, you must download the error file, in order to view the errors. By passing the mouse over the code column in red (when hovering), a detail of the error message is displayed.
Pass the mouse over the first column "Code".
Here, the message "Wrong users" appears.
- This means that there is an error within the Users column.
Can we stop an import in progress?
- You cannot stop an import in progress. It is not possible to cancel it.
Can we import an Excel file or Word file to create a form?
- No, it is not possible to import these types of files to recreate a form directly.
Can we import pictures as assets attributes ?
No, it's not possible to import pictures into your import file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.