Which types of files are available for the custom reports ?
- We can use a Word file or a Excel file as a custom report. The files with the formats .docx or .xlsx are available.
- It's not possible to export a report with a Powerpoint template (.ppt).
Can I include a signature into my custom report ?
- Yes, I can include a signature into my custom report. I have to specify the size of the signature like an image. The size is specified in pixels.
- Here an exemple of a signature tag : #signature34920:image-300x##.
Can I include a signature into a cell of my Excel report ?
- Yes, it's possible to include a signature into the cell of an Excel report. The origin of the signature will be on the top-left of the cell.
Can I display the usernames of my operators into a custom report ?
- Yes it's possible to display, for each task, the usernames of the operators who have worked to fill the form.
- The personalized configuration file gives the possibility to take the correct tags. In those tags, you need to add :user in order to display the name of the user who has done the task.
- It's useful when you use the Transfer widget into your form. You can know which user has done each task of your form.
Can i keep the macros from the Excel template report and put it into all my reports ?
- No the macros won't be keep from the template to the reports.
Can we include checkboxes into my template files ?
- Yes, we include chechboxes by using the following syntax : ##yes_no_task:☑:☒##
Can we put the answers of a Multiple Choices widget as a grid into a report?
- No, it's not possible to display all the answers of a Multiple Choices question into a report.
Can we rename a custom template ?
It's not possible to rename a custom template directly in the platform. You need to download this custom template, rename it into your computer and then import it again.