How is the name of a report exported in PDF format constructed?
- The name of the report will have the following format as a template: Year_Month_Day_Hour_Intervention_Name ofFormular_Resources.pdf
- For all interventions scheduled before December 20, 2019, there will not be the intervention time in the name of the report.
Is there a report for each intervention?
- A report is automatically generated by Ermeo at the end of each intervention.
- If no custom report is associated with the intervention form, the report will be automatically exported with the Ermeo template.
- It is not mandatory to have the "Finish and send" brick to create reports. This brick is useful for automatically transferring reports to a person at the end of each intervention.
Can I send a report of an intervention to different users?
- Yes, it is possible to send a single report to different users.
- In the email settings, user email addresses must be separated by the character ";" .
- Email addresses must all exist and be valid. If an email address does not exist, the Finish and Send brick will not be functional, because the sending of emails will fail.
Can we modify the report of a completed intervention?
- No, it is not possible to modify the report of a completed intervention.
When the report is in "Archived" status, is it deleted from the databases?
- No, the report is not deleted from databases even if the report status is "Archived". The report will still be available through the API.