There are two possibilities :
1. Export datas from reports to Excel
You can export the report data to Excel and then load the file into PowerBI. The downside is that you have to do it by hand regularly.
2. Use Microsoft Power Automate
At the end of each intervention, a report is automatically sent to an address with the report attached. With Microsoft Power Automate, the email is automatically decrypted and the report is sent in a GED (OneDrive, Sharepoint, Google Drive ...). Then PowerBi can plug into it.
Here are the steps:
1. Export the document configuration file.
2. Copy and transpose into a new excel file all response tags. We get an Excel like this :
3. Import this file as "Custom report template" in the document :
4. With the "Finish and send" widget of the studio, send the report to the address with this personalized report as an attachment.
5. With Microsoft Power Automate, retrieve attachments from emails and put them in the correct EDM file (it is possible with Microsoft Power Automate to filter on emails based on a tag in the title of the email for example)
6. PowerBi is capable of aggregating all the Excel files that are in a folder by itself so that you can make indicators on them.