Why georeference your interventions on a map ?
A notification alerts an operator when an intervention has been assigned to him. If this intervention is georeference, the operator will be able to view his future intervention location on a map.
What is the geotracking of interventions ?
Geotracking consists to define latitude and longitude coordinates for your interventions.
To associate a location with your interventions, you must first create an intervention attribute of the location type. The attribute created will then be use.
In practice, how to geolocate asset ?
Context : Imagine a company that performs interventions throughout France. In order to best prepare for their trips, a field operator must be informed of their future place of intervention, one week in advance.
Thus, the administrator will plan a geolocated intervention one week in advance. This intervention will then be assigned to the operator.
We will first create a Location type attribute and then assign it to a planned intervention.
1. Go to the Interventions section then click into Structure.
2. Click into Create an attribute. Name your attribute Geolocalisation. Select GPS coordinates as type of attribute.
3. Validate the creation of the attribute. Return to the Interventions tab, and click on Plan an intervention.
4. Go into the list of the interventions, and plan an intervention.
5. Fill values for the datas (document, name of the intervention, asset and user). Fill dates for the start planned date and end planned date. Fill values for the attributes.
7. On the app, the intervention is now located.