What is the purpose of the Analyze your data feature ?
Ermeo gives you the possibility of establishing dashboards, using the data collected by your operators.
You can create these dashboards directly on Ermeo, and thus centralize all your activities. You will be alerted according to the evolution of the data on your dashboards.
What is a dashboard ?
A dashboard is a table that will allow you to follow the evolution of data over time. Using the attributes defined for your assets, or your interventions, you can create different monitoring tables. The dashboards are centralized within different panels.
There are 3 types of dashboards (therefore graphics).
- Pie chart
- Cumulative value histogram
The resources concerned by dashboards are interventions and assets.
On each of the dashboards, it is possible to filter the data displayed. Filters can relate to :
- The names of the assets
- The parent assets
- The databases of the assets
- The date of creation of the assets
- The date of the last modification of the assets
In practice, how to create a dashboard ?
Context : A supervisor wants to create a histogram type dashboard. It wants to display the different values of the "Power" attribute for these different devices included in the "Motors" family.
1. Go to the Dashboards tab and click on "New panel".
2. Click on the "+" button
3. Click on the second type of graph.
4. Choose the resource "Asset"
5. Define the variables in your histogram. On the abscissa, we are going to put the assets and on the ordinate the values of the Power attribute for each of these assets.
6. On the dashboard, filter on the "Engines" family
7. You can now view your dashboard.
To go further
It is possible to create more complex dashboards on PowerBI. Indeed, it is possible to connect Ermeo with PowerBI to perform advanced analyzes of the collected data.
Please sign in to leave a comment.