What is the PDF widget for?
The PDF widget allows you to display a PDF file with your operator. You can thus display a notice for your operator.
Where is the PDF widget ?
The PDF widget is in the "Information" category of your publishing studio.
How to configure it ?
There are three ways to use the PDF widget.
You can choose this mode, if you have already imported your PDF file on the Ermeo platform.
You will then have to choose the PDF file from the drop-down list.
You can choose this mode, if the file is in your documents, on your computer.
You will then have to browse your files and select the desired PDF file.
You can choose this mode, if the file is on an online site, or hosted online.
You will then have to copy and paste the hosting link from the PDF file. The hosting address must start with https: //.
Whichever mode you choose, you can define which page the PDF file will open on. Just enter a number after the mention "Go to page"
In practice, how to configure the PDF widget ?
Example: We are going to insert a PDF widget in order to include a user manual in the form. This notice is hosted on the user's computer and should open on page 8.
1. Open your form and drag and drop a PDF widget.
2. Enter a title for the widget. For example: "User manual".
3. In the settings, choose "File" mode.
4. Browse your files and select the user manual.
5. Enter the number 8 so that the file opens directly on page 8.
6. Start an intervention. You can now view the PDF file during your speeches.
It is also possible to do word searches on PDF files. The search result will take you to the page (s) with the search word.
Please sign in to leave a comment.