Why create a custom report template in Word ?
Ermeo allows you to create custom report templates, with the graphic layout of your company.
You can thus choose how to display the information of the interventions on a Word file.
What is a custom report template ?
Each intervention is carried out using a form. At the end of each intervention, a report is automatically generated by Ermeo. This report is edited under a standard Ermeo template.
You can also choose to edit this report in the format of your choice. You will first need to import a custom report template.
A custom report template is therefore a Word or Excel file. In this file, we find the tags characterizing each widget of your form. This file defines under which layout your report will be published.
In practice, how to create, import, and use a custom report template in Word format ?
Context : Create a form and then a custom report frame containing the forms widgets.
1. Go to the Documents section and click on the document for which you want to create a report template.
2. Click on "Custom reports" then on "Download the configuration file".
3. Open the configuration file then go down to check the different tags making up your form.
4. Open your blank Word or Excel form.
5. Copy and paste the response tags from the configuration file into your Word file. Choose the layout you want. You can also copy and paste the question tags.
In our case, our form is made up of 3 widgets. We will copy and paste the tags for each of the widgets.
5.1 Copy and paste the number widget tag from the configuration file to your Word file.
5.2 Copy and paste the text widget tag from the configuration file to your Word file.
5.3 Copy and paste the Date widget tag from the configuration file to your Word file.
You can also copy and paste the tags using the tags in the editing studio.
6. Name your file. Return to the form and click on Custom Reports then on Import a custom report template.
7. Choose your custom report template.
8. Do an intervention using this form.
9. Go to the Reports section and choose the correct intervention.
10. Choose your custom report template and export the report.
11. Go to the Exports section and download your intervention report with the custom report.
- You can resume tags using the tags present on each of the widgets in the editing studio.
- For each widget, there is a tag for the question, the answer and a tag for the user who will fill in the data.
- You can define multiple custom report templates for a single form.
- If you choose to send a report by email at the end of the intervention, you can choose a custom report template from the list of reports.