From Ermeo, you have the possibility to import Databases (Databases) of assets, in order to manage your asset pool on Ermeo and connect it to your other resources (Documents, Interventions , Users).
There are two types of databases imports:
- Importing a new database: creating new assets and importing their attribute values
- Updating an existing database via an import: Updating asstet attribute values and / or importing new attribute values on existing asset
- Importing a new database
To import a new database, it is first necessary to define the desired architecture on the Platform:
Importing an equipment database has never been easier!
Make no mistake when importing asset with a new step that allows you to match your Excel with the attributes of your Ermeo environment.
If "the header of the column" Excel matches the "attribute" created in Ermeo, then an icon tells you that the data matches correctly (a column "overview of values " allows you to check the information) If this is not the case, simply choose from the drop-down menu the correct attribute, or create a new one if it does not exist .
Save time and be sure to make your imports successful the first time, no matter how complex your Excel file is!
2. Update of an existing database
You can also update an existing databse via an Excel import:
- Export the database to be updated from the Platform: this allows the equipment to be recovered with their codes and their attribute values
- Update the attribute values in the file and / or fill in new attribute values by adding the new attributes (previously created on the Platform) and entering their values on the different devices.
- Re-import the file (in the same place as for importing a new BDD).
- If there are any errors, download the error file (see instructions for use above), then re-import it once corrected.