What is the Transfer widget for ?
The Transfer widget allows your operators to exchange interventions with each other. This widget can allow you to create validation cycles.
What is Transfer widget ?
The Transfer widget can be found in your publishing studio, in the Workflows category.
If this widget is inserted in your form, your operator will be able to choose to whom he wants to transfer the intervention.
How to configure this widget ?
The parameters of the widget allow you to predefine the employees who can receive the intervention. The preselection criterias can relate to teams, roles or even user attributes.
The supervisor can authorize or not the modification of the previous tasks.
- If this option is not activated, the operator who will receive the intervention cannot modify the work carried out by the operator who sent the intervention.
- If this option is activated, the operator who will receive the intervention can modify the work carried out by the operator who sent the intervention.
In practice, how does the Transfer widget work ?
Context : Two operators must work on the maintenance of an engine. The first operator is an electrician. The second operator is a mechanic.
For the same intervention, I would like my two operators to work in succession.
- The first operator will take care of the electrical part of the engine (the Surveys section).
- The second operator will take care of the mechanical part of the engine (the Engine Inspection section.In the "Engine Maintenance Sheet" form, we will insert a Transfer brick between the "Surveys" section and the "Engine Inspection" section.
1. Click on the Transfer widget in the publishing studio, then drop it in the form between the two sections.
2. Do not activate the "Allow modification of previous tasks" option. Thus, the mechanic will not be able to modify the work of the electrician.
3. In roles, choose the Technician role. Only users with the "Technician" role will be able to receive the intervention.
Once the electrician has finished his work, he can then transfer the intervention to a mechanic. He must then choose an operator with the role of "Technician".
The selected operator will receive the intervention and can work on the Engine Inspection part. He cannot modify the Statements section (so the work done before).
To go further
1. The operator completely decides to whom to transfer the intervention
If no criterias are specified in the configuration of the transfer widget, then the user will have the option of choosing any user in the application.
2. Limit transfer
- Different choices are possible. For example it is possible to choose only as a criterion a team. The user will then have the choice to transfer the intervention to any member of the chosen team.
- In the example below, to send to a specific person, a first criterion is chosen (the role of the user), and for the intervention to be transferred to the user Marc, we add a condition on the first name .
If only one choice of recipient is possible, in the application, when clicking on Transfer, a page opens and closes automatically, leaving no choice possible because it has already been configured.