1 - RESOURCES
- Operators have easy access to the resources they need.
- Thus, they have access to documents, equipment and their interventions.
2 - INTERVENTIONS
- Operators are guided in their operations.
- They fill out interactive forms, which evolve according to their responses.
- Interventions become relevant and the operational process is improved.
3 - INFORMATION
- Operators report information directly from the field.
- The information collected in the field automatically feeds your databases.
- Information can come in several forms (taking photos, reading of values, evaluations, etc.).
4 - REPORTS
- A report is automatically generated at the end of each intervention.
- Operators no longer waste time on time-consuming and repetitive tasks.
The menu provides access to the various functions
The reception and the planning tab present the planned interventions for the logged in user
INTERACTIVE AND VISUAL PROCEDURES
- Field teams are guided step by step in their interventions.
- They collect data, raise alerts and collaborate effectively.
- Find in map view and list your upcoming interventions and a summary of your user profile
- For the home tab, the interventions planned today and those in progress (pause) appear under the map. The geolocated equipment appears on the map view.
- In the Planning tab: Consult the interventions of the previous days or those planned in the days to come.
There are different types of documents :
Forms will be filled by the PDF will help the operators
operators from the field. to do their interventions.
Users can access all mobile forms from the Documents tab
2 view modes are possible :
- Folder view
- List view
Click into the document to preview your form.
Press START to start the intervention.
Information can be reported by the operator :
Fill Numbers Fill text Rating system with stars
Answer by Yes/No Choice into a list Take photos
Scan barcodes Geolocalize assets Fill an action
Users save time with dynamic forms
Tasks can be set to appear only under certain conditions.
Display the list of all the assets. An asset can be a physical object on which interventions will be done.
An asset is a global term It can be an accurate object All the assets can be considered
Exemple of navigation
The Reports tab provides a summary of the interventions carried out.
You can view your interventions, the history of your reports and your user profile settings.
You can also activate the recording of photos on your device or activate the offline mode.