Thanks to the association rules between documents and assets, you can set up rules that allow documents to be automatically associated with certain assets, based on document attributes and asset attributes.
- In the Documents tab, create an "Internal training" folder.
- Select the "Engines maintenance" form in order to move it to the "Internal Training" folder.
- In Databases, go to the Association rules tab.
- Click on New rule
- Create the following rule: The documents whose: the folder is Internal training are associated with the asset whose: the database is Engines
- Save this rule
- By going to the application (via the webapp for example), in the asset tab, look for the engine 1, and check whether the Engine maintenance sheet document is present in the associated documents.
You can now see how to manage your roles and teams.
Please sign in to leave a comment.