The "Repeatable Section" brick is used to create a section that the user can repeat several times during his intervention.
Example: If you create a repeatable section named "Incident Report", the operator can repeat the section as many times as there are incidents to report.
As always, in the 'Engine maintenance walkaround' form :
- Insert a Repeatable section brick between tasks 3.3 and 3.4
- Name it "Incidents"
- Drag the brick 3.5 inside the brick 3.4 (the picture brick becomes the brick 3.4.1)
- Click "Exit" and publish your form.
By executing the form, it is now possible to take multiple photos to report one or more incidents.
The configuration of the repeatable section brick is completed. However, our photos do not currently show up in our custom report.
- Return to the Custom Report tab, and download the Word file used as a custom report. You can also download the configuration file allowing the construction of the custom report.
- Retrieve the tag corresponding to the Incidents task. The tag will look similar to the following:
- Replace :title with :start
- Place the image tag just below the repeat_section:start tag. Keep the size of the image in the tag.
- Close the repeatable section by taking the tag ending with :start and replace it with :end
##repeat_section_wihIIvYQ:end## You can now import the new custom report . Don't forget to change the personalized report template in the "Finish and send" brick if you want to receive this personalized report by email.
Preview your form.
- Complete the form
- Click on Finish and send
- Fill in the object "Intervention report"
- Add in Cc "firstname.lastname@example.org"