Tags are also very useful for setting formulas in a brick number.
Go to the editing studio of your form:
- In the Measurements section (section 2), duplicate brick 2.1 "Engine power" by pressing the ... to the right of the brick
- Rename brick 2.1 to "La puissance du moteur est ..." and brick 2.2 to "Engine power 2" to distinguish between the 2 engines. To name the bricks, write in "Title" within the parameters of the brick.
- Drag and drop a new Number brick after the two motor power bricks.
- Call this brick "Average engine power"
- In this brick, on the parameters section, change the value from Number to by Formula (fx)
- The all formulaes must begin with calc(
- Add a new parenthesis just after the first one
- Copy the tag from brick 2.1 and paste it after the parenthesis
- Add the mathematical symbol +
- Copy the tag from brick 2.2 and paste it in after the +, then close the parenthesis
- Add the divided symbol "/" and the value "2" (/ 2), then close the parenthesis
The brick will therefore display the average of the powers entered in bricks 2.1 and 2.2