Why it's useful to export reports to PDF format ?
It is useful to export PDF reports into a ZIP file if you want to find all of your reports in a folder.
The reports, generated with the Ermeo template, will then be available in PDF format.
What are reports into PDF Format ?
Ermeo automatically generates a report for each intervention carried out. The report is edited whether the intervention is carried out on the mobile application, the web-app or in preview.
What is the Ermeo template report ?
The Ermeo template, also called "Ermeo Template", is the standard format for reports generated by Ermeo. You can view reports with this format in the "Reports" tab.
Even if there is no custom report, a report is therefore published at the end of your interventions.
In practice, how to export the values of the reports ?
1. Go to the Intervention tab and select the interventions for which you want to export reports.
2. Click on "Action" then on "Export reports to PDF".
3. Go to the "Exports" section then click on Download.
4. Click on the downloaded ZIP file. This then contains all of your PDF reports.
To go further
- It is not possible to export more than 100 reports in a single ZIP folder.
- It is possible to export PDF reports directly to a Google Drive or a Sharepoint using an API connection.
- The names of the reports will have as template the following format: Year_Month_Day_Hour_Intervention_NomduFormulaire_Equipement.pdf.
- If no personalized report is associated with the intervention form, the report will be automatically exported with the Ermeo template.
- You do not have to have the "Finish and send" widget to create reports. This widget is useful for transferring reports automatically to an email address, at the end of each intervention.
- It is not possible to modify the report of a completed intervention.
Please sign in to leave a comment.