What is the purpose of displaying images in your custom reports ?
Ermeo gives you the possibility to edit your own intervention reports. In these intervention reports, you can display images, in the wanted format.
How do we use this feature ?
Using Ermeo, you can customize your reports. These custom reports can be in Word or Excel format. To insert data from interventions into your reports, we use a tag system. To display images in your reports, we will therefore rely on this system.
To recover these tags, we have two solutions :
1. Each widget of your form has a tag. You must click on the tag button to retrieve this tag.
2. Each form has a configuration file. The configuration file contains all the tags of the widget making up your form. This file can be found on the Custom Reports of your page.
How are the picture tags different ?
You can customize the size of the images in your report. The desired size in pixels must be added to the tag. To do this, simply add after the tag and before ##: ": image-widthxheight"
- ## task_ref: image-300x300 ## for an image of 300x300 pixels.
- ## task_ref: image-x100 ## displays the image with a height of 100 pixels and a proportional width.
- ## task_ref: image-100x ## displays the image with a width of 100 pixels and a proportional height.
In practice, how do I display photos in my reports ?
Context : Make a form so that an operator can take photos of defects encountered.
1. In my form, drag and drop the Photo widget. Name the "Photo defect"
2. Copy the tag from the "Photo defect" widget and paste this tag into your personalized report.
3. Paste the tag within your report ftemplate. Edit the tag so that the image appears in 300x300 pixel format.
4. Import the custom report template
5. Perform an intervention with the form and take a photo of an anomaly.
6. Download the report of your intervention with the correct report frame.
7. The photo appears on your report.
To go further
For signatures, it is also necessary to specify a size in pixels. Here is an example of a signature tag: # signature34920: image-300x ##
If no pixel size is specified for an image, then that image cannot appear on the custom report.