Why use custom views for your assets ?
It is useful to see some assets depending specifics criterias.
How do I use the custom view ?
Personalized assets views consist of using filters. You can filter the assets according to different criterias :
- the name of the asset
- parent of the asset
- database of the asset
- the date of creation of the asset or the date of the last modification of the asset
- the values of the asset attributes.
You can combine different filters for a single search.
In practice, how to use the custom view ?
Context : Imagine a company that declares anomalies appearing on a site. A supervisor wants to display all the anomalies declared since January 01, 2020.
1. In the Databases tab, click on the Assets tree tab or on the database in which you want to filter assets (here we are going to the assets tree).
2. We will define our search criterias :
- Database is Anomalies
- In creation date, enter date is greater than 01 January 2020.
3. The search gives you all the anomalies created since January 01, 2020 and belonging to the "Anomalies" family.
Please sign in to leave a comment.