Why use custom views for your assets ?
It is useful to see some assets depending specifics criterias.
How do I use the custom view ?
Personalized assets views consist of using filters. You can filter the assets according to different criterias :
- the name of the asset
- parent of the asset
- database of the asset
- the date of creation of the asset or the date of the last modification of the asset
- the values of the asset attributes.
You can combine different filters for a single search.
In practice, how to use the personalized view ?
Context : Imagine a company that declares anomalies appearing on a site. A supervisor wants to display all the anomalies declared since January 01, 2020.
1. In the Assets tab, click on "Filter"
2. We will define our search criterias :
- In Family, enter "Anomalies" in "is".
- In creation date, enter date is greater than 01 January 2020.
3. The search gives you all the anomalies created since January 01, 2020 and belonging to the "Anomalies" family.