What is the section widget for ?
The section widget allows you to organize your forms in order to create trees, and group together sets of tasks belonging to the same category.
- Section 1. Intervention start.
- Section 2. Checking the engines.
- Section 3. End of intervention.
How to create a section ?
Drag and drop the widget into the body of the form, then integrate the different ones that will make up this whole section.
- A section considered as the first set of the form will be assigned to task number "1".
- The bricks inside will be numbered 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, ...
- If another section is located within the first section with other bricks inside, then the bricks will be numbered 1.3.1, 1.3.2, 1.3.3, ...
What is the difference between a section and a bloc ?
It is possible to convert a section to a bloc.
Like the section, the bloc allows you to structure your forms. However, unlike the sections, during his intervention, the technician will not have to click on the bloc to see the tasks that are part of it.