The mobile app
The application is available on Android (v4.4 +), iOS and Windows (8.1 and 10) and can be downloaded from the respective stores.
Smartphone or pads : size (ideally 6 inches or more), smartphone or pads depending on your use (ATEX, shell, stylus, etc.)
Ideally unlimited data plan.
Perfect features :
- A recent version of Android (7.0)
- Processor core quantity: 8 Cores
- A good screen resolution : 2960x1440 for example
- Processor : 2.7 GHz
- RAM : Minimum 4 GB
Minimum required characteristics :
- Screen size: 5 inch
- Resolution: 1280x720
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Android 5.0
- Example of Android phones: Samsung J3, Samsung Galaxy A50, Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra
- Example of Android tablets: Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
All iPads currently selled by Apple can be used for your interventions.
List of compatible iOS phones :
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 8
- iPhone X
- iPhone Xs
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini
Version : Windows 10
When using a device, it is also important to ensure its storage capacity. The greater the storage capacity, the faster the data can be handled. When activating offline mode, databases are generated and stored locally on the phone. The phone must therefore have the necessary space to store the databases.
Features that have a different behaviour from iOS or Android
- Taking Pictures : It works as on the webapp, the user can upload a picture from his tablet but cannot directly take a picture using the camera.
Features that do not work
- Scan a barcode/QR Code
- Scan a NFC Tag
- Scan a Ubleam
- Push Notifications : Users do not receive a notification when
- an intervention is planned
- an intervention is transfered to them
- a new database is available
What are the actions of the forms requiring a certain level of power at the level of the device used?
Some form actions require calculations and therefore a powerful processor. If the devices have the characteristics defined at the top of this article, then the actions will be carried out without any problem.
Here are the actions in question :
- Imbricate Sections in Sections
- Repeat section with lots of data
- Taking photos
- Display conditions
- Calculations in Number widget
- Resource calls in databases (with an Auto Selection widget for example)
- Calling attributes in databases
- Imbricate of bricks Databases in widget Databases
- Prefill a work order with an existing report