Why it's useful to export report values ?
It's useful to export the values of the reports if you want to recover, in the form of an Excel spreadsheet, the data of the interventions carried out by your operators.
All the data contained in selected reports will be transcribed in the form of a table.
What are the report values ?
The values correspond to the data filled in by your operators during their interventions.
Under what arrangement will those datas appear on the Excel file ?
Each line corresponds to a report (so to an intervention).
The first columns correspond to general data concerning the interventions. You will thus find in order :
- The report code (consisting of the name of the form followed by a number)
- The name of the intervention (consisting of the date in YYYY / MM / DD format, the time and the name of the form)
- The creation date of the intervention (in YYYY / MM / DD format then the time)
- The start date of intervention planning (in YYYY / MM / DD format and then the time)
- The date of the end of intervention planning (in YYYY / MM / DD format and then the time)
- The start date of the intervention (in YYYY / MM / DD format then the time)
- The end date of the intervention (in YYYY / MM / DD format and then the time)
- The name of the form used for the intervention
- The name of the main asset used for the intervention
- You will then find the differentwidgets of your form and the data filled in by your operators for each of these bricks. The name of the widget will appear in the column header.
In practice, how to export the values of the reports ?
1. Go to the Reports tab and select the reports for which you want to export reports.
2. Click on "Action" then on "Export report values".
3. Go to the "Exports" section then click on Download.
4. You can view the data in your reports by opening the downloaded Excel file ".
Can there be multiple spreadsheets within the Excel file ?
The Excel file sheets are the different versions of your form.
For example, if 15 interventions were made on version 1.0, 12 interventions on version 1.1, and 30 interventions on version 1.2, then the Excel file will include 3 sheets.
The first sheet will have 15 lines, the second sheet will have 12 lines and the third sheet will have 30 lines (number of lines indicated without taking into account the header line).
To go further
- It is useful to export the values of the reports and then analyze the data. You canuse again the values exported on PowerBI for example.
- In Excel, you can use filter functions to allow you to display some interventions according to certain criterias.
- It is not possible to export the values of more than 100 reports in a single export.
- From the exported values, you can create dashboards directly in Excel by filters on datas.
- When exporting the values of the reports, the "Photo" widget appear in the form of links. These links redirect directly to the photos. These photos are hosted on an AWS server. The links are valid for 3 months after downloading the report.