Why plan your interventions ahead ?
Your operator will be notified in advance, using a notification, and will be able to prepare for its intervention.
So what is this functionality ?
Using Ermeo, you can plan the interventions one by one on the platform. You can also plan mass interventions, using intervention imports.
Here we are interested in manual intervention planning one by one. You can therefore define in advance all the data relating to an intervention. The data to be completed for a planned intervention are:
- the form associated with the intervention
- the main asset used during the intervention
- the user performing the intervention
- the planned start date of intervention
- the planned end date for planning the intervention
- The time zone associated to the intervention
- The attributes of the intervention.
In practice, how do you plan interventions ?
Context : A supervisor wants to plan an intervention for an operator on March 31, 2020.
1. Go to the Interventions section then click on "Plan an intervention".
2. Choose the name of the intervention. This name can be the name of the form used.
3. Choose the main equipment used during the intervention. This data is optional.
4. Choose the user who will perform the intervention. You can choose multiple users. You must choose at least one user.
5. Choose a start and end date for the intervention. The chosen user (s) will be notified by a notification on the Ermeo mobile application only if start and end dates are chosen.
6. Choose attributes to characterize interventions.
7. The selected user (s) receive a notification on the mobile application. They are warned that an intervention has been assigned to them.
Planned : The intervention is planned for a user in the future. This user will receive a notification on their application.
In progress : A user is currently carrying out the intervention. There is therefore a user who is currently filling out the form. If the intervention is made in disconnected mode, then this intervention status will not appear on the platform.
Done : The intervention is finished. It is not possible to modify it. It is possible to export the intervention report.
To go further
- To plan mass interventions, you must use intervention imports.
- A report will be generated automatically by Ermeo at the end of each intervention. This report cannot be modified after an intervention.