What is the purpose of geolocating your assets on a map ?
Adding a georeference to your assets will allow your operator to visualize the places where he must work.
When an intervention is scheduled, it is displayed on the main page of the application. If it is connected to a geolocated asset, then a map view will be displayed to show your operator where the asset is located.
What is the geolocation of assets ?
Geolocation consists of defining latitude and longitude coordinates for each of your assets. Several assets can have the same geolocation.
In practice, how to geolocate assets ?
1. Go into the databases tab and click into the database in which you want to create an attribute.
2. Go in the Structure. Click into Create a new attribute.
3. Name the attribute Geolocation. Select GPS coordinates as type of attribute.
4. Validate the creation of the new attribute.
5. Return into the list of assets. Select the asset for which you want to modify the attribute.
6. Click into modify. Modify the value of the geolocalisation for an asset.
To go further
The operator can reposition the asset on the map.
He can thus modify the location of the asset. He must move the red cursor to the new desired location.