What are the attributes of interventions used for ?
The intervention attributes are used to characterize your interventions.
What is an intervention attribute ?
An intervention attribute is data that can be of all types (numbers, texts, coordinates).
Each intervention can therefore be characterized by one or several attributes.
- The form associated with the intervention
- The main asset used during the intervention
- the user performing the intervention
- the start date of intervention
- the end of intervention date
- If the intervention has been planned, then the planning start and end dates are also attributes.
- To these attributes are added the attributes that you define for your interventions.
In practice, how to characterize my intervention with attributes ?
Context : The supervisor wants to geolocate an intervention. To do this, we will have to create an intervention attribute of type Location.
1. Go to the Interventions section then click into Structure.
2. Click into Create an attribute. Name your attribute Geolocalisation. Select GPS coordinates as type of attribute.
3. Validate the creation of the attribute. Return to the Interventions tab, and click on Plan an intervention.
4. Go into the list of the interventions, and plan an intervention.
5. Fill values for the datas (document, name of the intervention, asset and user). Fill dates for the start planned date and end planned date. Fill values for the attributes.
7. On the app, the intervention is now located.
To go further
- It is also possible to associate attributes in bulk with interventions, using an import of interventions.
- Using intervention imports, you can characterize several interventions using the attributes.
- Intervention attributes are also useful for optimizing the use of access rights.