What are the attributes of interventions used for ?
The intervention attributes are the characteristics that will allow you to differentiate the interventions and provide additional information on the intervention to your technicians
What are intervention attributes ?
Within an intervention we distinguish 3 types of datas :
- "Default" datas : these are the mandatory characteristics when creating an intervention, so the name of the asset and the document associated with the intervention as well as the user to whom the intervention is assigned.
- The intervention date
- Intervention attributes: These are all the additional information that we will give to the operator so that he can easily work (example, customer name, address, criticality, etc.). This information can come from other software, in particular generated by a CMMS or by a planning tool.
How to create intervention attributes ?
To create intervention attributes, just click on the toothed wheel available from the "Interventions" tab, then on "Attributes":
Then click on "Create an attribute" and configure the new attribute by filling in the following fields :
- Attribute name: be careful, its name must be unique!
- Type of attribute (multiple choice, text, date etc.)
Once the attributes have been created, they can be filled in during intervention planning,
- either directly from the "Interventions" tab by doing "New intervention",
- either via an Excel import
- either directly from another software (CMMS, planning tool etc.) thanks to sync via API
The planner performs operator schedules from Excel. It automatically imports all of the OTs on Ermeo via the import module.
Please sign in to leave a comment.