What are the attributes of interventions used for ?
The intervention attributes are the characteristics that will allow you to differentiate the interventions and provide additional information on the intervention to your technicians
What are intervention attributes ?
Within an intervention we distinguish 3 types of datas :
- "Default" datas : these are the mandatory characteristics when creating an intervention, so the name of the asset and the document associated with the intervention as well as the user to whom the intervention is assigned.
- The intervention date
- Intervention attributes: These are all the additional information that we will give to the operator so that he can easily work (example, customer name, address, criticality, etc.). This information can come from other software, in particular generated by a CMMS or by a planning tool.
How to create intervention attributes ?
To create intervention attributes, just click on the toothed wheel available from the "Interventions" tab, then on "Attributes":
Then click on "Create an attribute" and configure the new attribute by filling in the following fields :
- Attribute name: be careful, its name must be unique!
- Type of attribute (multiple choice, text, date etc.)
Once the attributes have been created, they can be filled in during intervention planning,
- either directly from the "Interventions" tab by doing "New intervention",
- either via an Excel import (see article on Excel imports of interventions ",
- either directly from another software (CMMS, planning tool etc.) thanks to sync via API
Examples of use cases :
- Synchronization of OT with other software such as CMMS via the API
The TOs are generated on the CMMS. The technician receives a notification on his smartphone indicating the interventions to be carried out during the day. He performs his interventions on his Ermeo app. Once the intervention is complete, the TO's closing order is sent to the CMMS with the PC intervention report. In addition, the CMMS database is updated automatically.
- Mass dispatch via Excel imports
The planner performs operator schedules from Excel. It automatically imports all of the OTs on Ermeo via the import module.