What is the Table Widget made for ?
The Table widget allows your operators to enter data just as they did on paper. The table format has the advantage of having an overview of all the data entered.
What is the Table widget ?
The Table widget can be found in your studio, in the Structure category.
How to configure it ?
- The columns of the array are the widgets inserted in the Table widget.
- You can insert Text and Number widgets
In the parameters, you must click on "Configure the table". You can then :
- Define a maximum number of lines
- Define a number of lines by default.
- You can also pre-populate the table with values.
You can also give your technicians more autonomy during their interventions, by allowing them to add, according to their needs, a certain number of lines in the tables that make up your form.
- A table can have a maximum of 100 rows
- A table can have 10 columns maximum
- Only texts and numbers are allowed
In practice, how to include a table in my Ermeo form?
Context : Create a table of power readings from different engines with the following characteristics :
- 2 columns which will be a text named "Motor Brand" and a number named "Power"
- 5 lines maximum
- 3 lines by default
- The values will not be pre-filled.
1. Drag and drop the Array widget into your form. Name it "Statement table".
2. 1. Inside the Array widget, drag and drop a "Text" widget named "Engine Brand".
2. 2. Inside the Array widget, drag and drop a "Number" widget named "Power".
3. In the parameters, click on configure the table.
4. 1. Set the maximum number of lines to 5.
4.2 Set the default number of lines to 3.
5. Leave the studio, publish your form and complete an intervention.
To go further
- The Table widget can only contain Text and Number tasks. It is not possible to use other types of tasks in the Array widgets.
- It is not possible to link the content of a Table brick with attributes.