Ermeo, the platform for the Connected Operator, allows you to digitize all of your operational processes.
The field operator can finally collaborate in real time with his team.
He may have at hand all the information necessary to carry out his interventions.
CONNECTED TO INTERACTIVE PROCEDURES.
- Interactive & Visual Procedures
- Field Data Collection
- Automated intervention reports
CONNECTED TO HIS TEAM IN REAL TIME
- Raising alerts
- Real-time collaboration
- Digital Supervision of Managers
CONNECTED TO INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- Connection to CMMS and EDM
- Data history & interventions
- Intervention planning
One solution, two tools
1 - The Platform: a management tool
Creation of forms
- Managers use the platform to create forms for operators in the field.
- The managers manage the databases and follow their progress.
- Managers manage their different teams.
Visualization of interventions
- Managers can view the various interventions made by operators.
- Managers can view the reports of the various interventions.
- These reports are available in a standard format or in a custom format.
2 - The Mobile Application: an operational tool
Operators on the move
- Operators use the application to retrieve information directly from the field, via pre-established interactive forms.
The user of the application can :
- Perform interventions and enter data
- View your intervention schedule
- Raise alerts
- Consult the technical documentation
The platform user can :
- Create interactive forms
- Manage databases
- Plan interventions
- Manage teams
- Consult intervention reports